- NEVER retrieve or handle a firearm, in any condition, outside of the shooting stall or from/at the back bench.
- Steel core, tracer, incendiary, explosive, etc. type ammo, and/or black powder are not allowed.
- No shotguns or shotgun shells, which include shotgun shells fired through any “Taurus Judge” style revolvers.
- All Class 3 weapons and/or any NFA items must be disclosed and accompanied with proper paperwork.
- Everyone must wear eye and ear protection at all times while in the range regardless if they are shooting or not.
- Maximum of two people per lane but only one person may shoot at a time. Minors must be accompanied by an adult 21 or older.
- Only one firearm may be loaded and/or fired at a time (No dual wielding) and shooting must be above the bench i.e. no prone.
- No drawing from a holster, rapid fire, or multiple target engagements unless documented permission has been granted.
- Aimed shooting only i.e. a sighting system is required; no firing from the hip etc. All centerfire rifles and all firearms chambered in a centerfire rifle caliber must have the target set at 25 yards.
- Treat all guns as always loaded and never point/aim your firearm at anything you are not willing to kill or destroy.
- Never put your finger inside the trigger guard or on the trigger until your sights are aligned with your target and you have made the conscious decision to shoot.
- Know your target, what is behind it, and correctly align yourself with it so you do not shoot walls, floor, or ceiling.
- If you experience a problem or malfunction that you are unable to fix, bench your gun with the muzzle pointed down range and contact a 2A employee for assistance.
- Excluding 2A employees, no one is authorized to go forward of the firing line for any reason.
- If you drop any firearm, DO NOT try to catch it! If it falls forward of the firing line, contact a 2A employee for assistance.If you drop any equipment/items, bench your gun with the muzzle pointed down range before you retrieve your equipment/items from the floor. If it falls forward of the firing line, contact a 2A employee for assistance.
- You are welcome to pick up the brass you brought in as long as it does not land forward of the firing line.
- Do not use “brooms” or other objects to retrieve items or brass that are forward of the firing line.
- Clean up your area including throwing away trash, sweeping your lane and the carpeted area behind you, and retrieving/trashing your targets.
- A damage fee is assessed if the follow are shot for any reason: $5 target holder, $5 per clip, $40 any part of trolley system.
*Any violation of these rules may result in your immediate dismissal from the range without a refund.
Last Revised: 10.23.2018