- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Concealed Carry - 04.27.2019
If reserving more than 1 seat, please list your guests below, with their names separated by commas
HANDGUN CARRY CLASSThis class fulfills the requirements of the State of Oklahoma in order to apply for an Oklahoma Handgun Carry License.
Transfers to other Handgun Carry Class
- A student may transfer to another class at no charge as long as the scheduled date is outside of 10 days of the transfer request. Contact Robert Jerome at 918.605.1165 to make request
- A student may purchase a transfer pass if the scheduled class date is inside of the 10 day period but not within 3 days of the scheduled class.
- No transfers will be allowed within 3 days of scheduled class.
No refunds are allowed for this class.
By signing up for the class the student agrees to the Range Agreement. (see link below)
2A SHOOTING CENTER RANGE AND PREMISES USE AGREEMENT
I hereby acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to enter on to and to engage in or to observe shooting and other activities at the 2A Shooting Center Range (the “RANGE”). I further acknowledge and understand that “shooting and other activities” includes any and all activities of any kinds whatsoever in which I engage or observe while at the RANGE.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT:
SHOOTING ACTIVITIES CAN BE DANGEROUS and involve both known and unanticipated risks which could result in damage or destruction of property and physical or emotional injury, including paralysis or death, of myself of other persons.
The nature and condition of the RANGE facilities, premises and environment is such that both known and unanticipated hazards exist which create or contribute to both known and unanticipated risks inherent in entering on to the RANGE, in using RANGE facilities and in engaging in or observing any activities of any kinds whatsoever while at the RANGE risks with such activity cannot be eliminated without compromising the essential qualities of the RANGE facilities, equipment, premises and environment.
The 2A Shooting Center makes no warranty as to the design, manufacture, maintenance, condition, or fitness for any particular purpose of any RANGE facilities or equipment, including but not limited to firearms, ammunition, eye/hearing protection, and first-aid supplies.
As lawful consideration for being permitted to enter on to the RANGE, to use RANGE facilities or equipment and to engage in or observe shooting and other activities at the RANGE, as either a Member or a Guest, I agree as follows:
I expressly AGREE to accept and assume any and all risks existing on the range and in entering on to the range and in using range facilities or equipment and in engaging in or observing shooting and other activities at the range. This includes any minor who accompanies me at the facility.
I AGREE to assume all responsibility and liability for any act or acts by me, whatsoever, including acts that cause injury to me or any third party or damage to 2A Shooting Center.
I AGREE to abide by all 2A Shooting Center RANGE RULES.
I AGREE that I, my next of kin, heirs, guardians, representatives and assigns HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND AGREE NOT TO SUE 2A Shooting Center (I understand that “2A Shooting Center” includes any and all officers, directors, attorneys, agents, employees, contractors, volunteers, guests and affiliated individuals or organizations of the 2A Shooting Center) from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, expenses, causes of action, attachment of property or liability of any kind whatsoever, that I , my next of kin, heirs, guardians representatives or assigns may have for property damage, personal injury or death resulting from me entering on to the RANGE using RANGE facilities or equipment, or engaging in or observing shooting and other activities at the RANGE, even if such claims, demands, damages, expenses, causes of action, attachment of property, or liability result partially or wholly from any act or acts, even any negligent act or omissions to act, including negligent or omitted first-aid or rescue operations or procedures, by the 2A Shooting Center.
I AGREE, notwithstanding my express agreement not to sue 2A Shooting Center. That any disputes arising out of or relating to this contract shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator (s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that this Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any provision or portion is held to be invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, I agree and intend that the remaining provisions or portion shall continue and remain in full legal force and effect.
I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that it is my understanding and intent that this Agreement and any signed written amendments or modifications to it, shall remain in full force and effect from the date of execution and ever after and shall be applicable to each and every occasion that I enter on to the RANGE, use RANGE facilities or equipment or engage in or observe shooing and other activities at the RANGE unless expressly withdrawn by me by a subsequent writing delivered to 2A Shooting Center.
To be eligible to apply for a permit you must:
- Be a resident of Oklahoma.
- Be at least 21 years of age (Note: you may take the course at age 18. You have three years after completion to make your application for the permit).
- Meet background requirements as set forth by Oklahoma law.
- Complete an approved safety training course, such as this one, offered by a certified instructor.
- Submit your application packet along with proper fees to your local county sheriff.
Fees for obtaining the Oklahoma Concealed Carry Permit are as follows:
- $60.00 Cost of Training Course (Paid to 2A on line).
- Following Fees are Paid at the time of applying for your license.
- $100.00 OSBI Licensing Fee – 5yr (Paid to OSBI).
- $200.00 OSBI Licensing Fee – 10yr (Paid to OSBI).
- $35.00 Cost of Photo & Fingerprinting at Sheriff's Office (Paid to Your County Sheriff).
- General Firearm Safety.
- Provisions of Oklahoma Laws Relating to Self-Defense.
- Provisions of Oklahoma Self Defense Act.
- Introduction to Shooting Fundamentals.
- Any additional content provided by the instructor(s).
- Live Fire Course.
- 50 Rounds of New Factory Loaded Ammunition. No reloads or handloads will be permitted.
- Hearing and Eye Protection.
- Avoid low cut shirts or outfits (Hot brass dance).
- Valid Oklahoma I.D.
- Pen/Pencil and notepad.
- Classes will begin promptly at 8:00 AM.
- We will take periodic breaks throughout the class.
- A lunch break will be provided. While you are more than welcome to leave the classroom facility, please understand training will continue promptly at the set time following the lunch break.
- Total class time is 8 hours.
- Make sure you have plenty of time to reach the class. Tardiness will result in canceling your class time.
- The instructor may remove anyone from the class at any time.
- Your firearm must be safe and in good operating condition. All firearms will be inspected. If a firearm is deemed unsafe, you will not be allowed to qualify with that firearm.
- Maximum caliber allowed is .45. Minimum caliber is .22. If you qualify with a semi-auto, you will receive endorsement to carry semi-auto, revolver, and derringer. If you qualify with a revolver, you will not be able to carry a semi-auto. If you qualify with a derringer, you will only be allowed to carry a derringer.
- It is highly recommended you qualify with a semi-auto to prevent having to re-qualify at a later date should you desire to carry a semi-auto. If you do not have a semi-auto pistol, rentals are available.
- Pistol rental is available. Contact us in advanced of the class to make arrangements.